Disclaimers for Subgiks.com
Our website subgiks.com provides excellent and unique content General Information.
Our site follows the safe harbor provisions called Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
- To file a copyright infringement notification with us, then you Will Have to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Classification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that’s to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably enough to allow the service provider to find the material. Supplying URLs from the body of an email is the best method to help us find content fast.
- Recognizing the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or if various copyrighted works at a single online site are included under one notification, an illustrative list of such actions at that website.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of lie, that the accusing party is entitled to act on behalf of the owner of an independent right that is allegedly infringed (Notice that under Section 512(f) any individual who intentionally and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing could be subject to liability for compensation. To Put It Differently, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
- A statement that the objecting party has a great faith belief that use of this substance in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Data logically satisfactory to enable the service provider to contact the complaining party, including address, phone number, and, if practicable, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.